Oh my goodness...I looked at my son today in the NICU and it hit me that he soon will be home stirring up things. Kylan kept kicking his left leg up on the cushion but when his nurse would come to check on him he would place his feet back down as if he knew he wasn't supposed to be doing all that movement. The preemie characteristics are starting to fade and my pumpkin is starting to fill out. He has a beautiful brown skin tone. Although he may seem small to other looking at him...in mommy's eyes...that's my big boy!
I look at Kylan and wonder a million things. I wonder what his interests will be. I wonder if he'll be musically inclined. Will he be a dare devil? Who will spoil him the most? Myself? Gran? Papi? :)
One thing I know for sure...he is loved and my heart anticipates the day when I am able to take him on his first ride in a car to his new home with mommy and the greatest grandparents in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment